The noun SOUNDING BOARD has 2 senses:
1. a person whose reactions to something serve as an indication of its acceptability
2. (music) resonator consisting of a thin board whose vibrations reinforce the sound of the instrument
NO WINE FOR YOU serves as a “sounding board” that offers a compilation of articles and stories related to WINE.
Sometimes, however the author will find & (re) post:
- a compeling article on the subject of WINE
- a compeling article on the subject of FOOD that pairs well with WINE
- a compeling article on the subject of BEER that pairs well with FOOD
We hope you will enjoy your visit.
WINE, the most delightful of drinks, whether we owe it to Noah, who planted the vine, or to Bacchus, who pressed juice from the grape, goes back to the childhood of the world.
- Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, The physiology of taste